As a nonprofit organization, the CityStage & Symphony Hall annual season relies upon theatre volunteers – and we need you. This is an opportunity to work up-close-and-personal with two premier entertainment venues, serving as an ambassador to the public and representing a legacy of performance at its finest. It is our pleasure to invite you to apply for the following volunteer positions:
Usher, Ticket Taker & Greeters
- Attend meeting and training sessions as required.
- Understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Welcome and direct our patrons in the theatre.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to read event ticket.
- Arrive 1 to 2 hours prior to performance time.
- Dress code: Black pants and black shirt.
CityStage and Symphony Hall are Springfield’s only destinations for live, professional theatre. We present a season of touring Broadway musicals, concerts and an educational series at Symphony Hall and Off-Broadway musicals and comedies at CityStage. On average, the two theatres host more than 100 events from September through June and we would love to have you on board as a part of our team.
Explore your love of the arts and enjoy the rewards of community partnership while catching high-caliber shows. Meet new and diverse individuals who share a commitment to making a real difference. The curtain’s up and the show is starting…
…this is your cue! Submit your volunteer application today.
For more information, contact Amanda Spear-Purchase, Events Manager, at 413-788-7646, ext. 116, or send her an email.